Spar Go for Goal Competition
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Spar and Lil-lets and Go for Goal Competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
1. This competition is limited to all legal residents and citizens of South Africa, with the exception of the following people:
- 1.1 directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Lil-lets South Africa, Spar and organisers of the Competition.
- 1.2 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1.
2. The competition commences from 7 April 2015 until 7 June 2015. No entries received after 7 June 2015 will be considered.
3. Fifty (50) winning schools will each win a netball kit comprised of 7 branded netball shirts, 7 netball skirts and one netball.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following:
- 4.1 participating schools must collect their kit of entry posters and a Terms and Conditions flyer from Spar.
- 4.2 Students and teachers of the participating school must then cut out Lil-lets logos from any Lil-lets packaging including from tampons, pads, pantyliners and intimate care packs then stick them onto the posters in the spaces provided.
- 4.3 A representative from the participating school must then drop off their completed entry posters at the Spar from which they were collected in the first instance.
5. The judges’ decision as to the winning school is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize is not transferrable and no substitution of the prize is permitted. The prize will not be handed or awarded to a third party but only to the verified prize winner.
7. By entering this competition you authorise Lil-lets, Spar and the promoter to collect, store and use (not share) your school’s information for communication or statistical purposes.
8. The winning school and representatives may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winning schools or representatives that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
9. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entering schools and their representatives hereby indemnify the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in prize related activity.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion including prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors outside of its control.
11. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
12. For further information or enquiries please call our consumer services on 0860 330 300.